Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sweet happy message!

6:6 We perceive that our old identity was co-crucified together with Him, this concludes that the vehicle that accommodated sin in us, was scrapped and rendered entirely useless. Our slavery to sin has come to an end. 
Romans



2:19 My co-crucifixion with Christ is valid! I am not making this up; in His death I died to the old system of trying to please God with my own good behavior! God made me alive together with Christ (in His resurrection! Hos.6:2, Eph.2:5. How can any human effort improve on this!)
2:20 The terms, co-crucified and co-alive defines me now. Christ in me and I in Him! 
(John 14:20) His sacrificial love is evidence of His persuasion of my righteousness! (He believes in my innocence; it would be offensive to continue to seek to be justified by personal effort!)
Galatians
The Mirror Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fund a creative project